Let's Chat!
Aww! Same to you!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
<33Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:45I will!Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:17
gladd <33
hope u enjoy ur time heree! do owl me if u have any questions!
did u do ur ency?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Oh thanksVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:37You have a nice name lolLotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 05:45oh I love thrift stores sm I also have Spooky Buddies on DVDVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 03:50 I bought 3 dvds today (well.. they’re old, from a thrift store I bought them)
- Spooky Buddies (I always loved those dogs as a child)
- Meet the Browns (I’ve always loved Tyler Perry’s movies)
And another one isn’t a familiar title but it’s an Ellen Degeneres dvd. I haven’t seen it but my hopes is that it’s like her tv shows because I liked watching those growing up.!
Not sure if I said that already
--
Yeah! I didn't pay for it either actually, but I was going to. I also got a thick and big binder for a dollar, so total I would've actually paid 4 dollars with no tax(mom put my stuff with hers so
I didn't actually pay
)
--
Things I really look at when going thrifting, NEVER clothes. Never toysas much as I want to see if I can find my childhood toys there. Never shoes or anything else that would've been worn by the human.
- DVDs (I admittedly hate streaming platforms and would rather a hard copy of the actual shows so they can't pull it from tyhe streaming service.)
- Books (I may not read for fun anymore but I like searching to find books to fill my shelves, but I'm a young adult and fantasy fan, I don't read a lot that has overly complicated words or too few words)
- Electronics (I love looking at it and seeing if its something I can obtain for cheap lol)
Let's Chat!
Eeep!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
MEDUSA SPOTTED
What dvds are you looking for?Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:28 Oh thanksWhen I go thrifting I normally look at the DVDs (because the books are barely ever what I'm looking for) and sometimes clothes (that's how I found my favorite outfit combo) and occasionally the toys to see if I can't find a plushie I've been wanting for a while (I've been looking for a Burmese mountain dog plushy as of late)
I've been trying to get all of the Tyler Perry ones, I especially adore the Madea series the most.
I also am looking at getting horror then, am trying to find Wonder, Hunger Games (all of the movies including the Songbird one), and Harry Potter. I'm not going to watch the Harry Potter dvds as I don't like the Harry Potter series (too [op] main character focused, sue me
But I also am looking for movies from the 2000s, because I think those are fun.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
omggg were talking about dvds?!?!? my favorite subject!!! ive been collecting for a few years now and literally nothing brings me joy like going to thrifts and finding pc roms and dvds that are older than me lolol
i went shopping today to get my uni friends christmas presents and i spent a lot of money but im sooo happy with my purchase~~~ i got a raccoon tail for superr cheap and a chococat plushie
i went shopping today to get my uni friends christmas presents and i spent a lot of money but im sooo happy with my purchase~~~ i got a raccoon tail for superr cheap and a chococat plushie
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Speaking of dvds... I have a special treasure in the form of VHS! 
So, over here in this part of the world spawned one of the greatest animation companies to have ever existed... They're known as Aardman Animations!
And when I was itty bitty, my Ma bought me a VHS that contained everything they ever did from the 70s up to and including the early 2000s (or roughly that time!). It's thanks to that tape that I have a deep love for stop motion animation
So, over here in this part of the world spawned one of the greatest animation companies to have ever existed... They're known as Aardman Animations!
And when I was itty bitty, my Ma bought me a VHS that contained everything they ever did from the 70s up to and including the early 2000s (or roughly that time!). It's thanks to that tape that I have a deep love for stop motion animation
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Wallace & Gromit!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire