OOC Let's Chat!

Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:25
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:17
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:16 Hiii
Welcome!
How are youu
im good, how r uu?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:20

Welcome to the site! Do you have any questions?
Thanks

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:20 oo Emi!
Heya!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 05:45
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 03:50 I bought 3 dvds today (well.. they’re old, from a thrift store I bought them)
- Spooky Buddies (I always loved those dogs as a child)
- Meet the Browns (I’ve always loved Tyler Perry’s movies)
And another one isn’t a familiar title but it’s an Ellen Degeneres dvd. I haven’t seen it but my hopes is that it’s like her tv shows because I liked watching those growing up.!
oh I love thrift stores sm I also have Spooky Buddies on DVD
You have a nice name lol

Not sure if I said that already

--
Yeah! I didn't pay for it either actually, but I was going to. I also got a thick and big binder for a dollar, so total I would've actually paid 4 dollars with no tax :D (mom put my stuff with hers so :( I didn't actually pay :()

--

Things I really look at when going thrifting, NEVER clothes. Never toys :sob: as much as I want to see if I can find my childhood toys there. Never shoes or anything else that would've been worn by the human.
- DVDs (I admittedly hate streaming platforms and would rather a hard copy of the actual shows so they can't pull it from tyhe streaming service.)
- Books (I may not read for fun anymore but I like searching to find books to fill my shelves, but I'm a young adult and fantasy fan, I don't read a lot that has overly complicated words or too few words)
- Electronics (I love looking at it and seeing if its something I can obtain for cheap lol)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:26
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:25
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:17
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:16 Hiii
Welcome!
How are youu
im good, how r uu?
I'm also good, thx for asking

OOC Let's Chat!
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:39
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:26
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:25
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:17
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:16 Hiii
Welcome!
How are youu
im good, how r uu?
I'm also good, thx for asking
gladd <33
hope u enjoy ur time heree! do owl me if u have any questions!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:30
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:20 oo Emi!
Heya!
hruu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:17
gladd <33
hope u enjoy ur time heree! do owl me if u have any questions!
I will!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:37
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 05:45
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 03:50 I bought 3 dvds today (well.. they’re old, from a thrift store I bought them)
- Spooky Buddies (I always loved those dogs as a child)
- Meet the Browns (I’ve always loved Tyler Perry’s movies)
And another one isn’t a familiar title but it’s an Ellen Degeneres dvd. I haven’t seen it but my hopes is that it’s like her tv shows because I liked watching those growing up.!
oh I love thrift stores sm I also have Spooky Buddies on DVD
You have a nice name lol

Not sure if I said that already

--
Yeah! I didn't pay for it either actually, but I was going to. I also got a thick and big binder for a dollar, so total I would've actually paid 4 dollars with no tax :D (mom put my stuff with hers so :( I didn't actually pay :()

--

Things I really look at when going thrifting, NEVER clothes. Never toys :sob: as much as I want to see if I can find my childhood toys there. Never shoes or anything else that would've been worn by the human.
- DVDs (I admittedly hate streaming platforms and would rather a hard copy of the actual shows so they can't pull it from tyhe streaming service.)
- Books (I may not read for fun anymore but I like searching to find books to fill my shelves, but I'm a young adult and fantasy fan, I don't read a lot that has overly complicated words or too few words)
- Electronics (I love looking at it and seeing if its something I can obtain for cheap lol)
Clark spotted!!!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
I hope y'all have a wonderful year this year