OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:30
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:29
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:27 Im good! Have a tournament tmw tho! So wont be here long gotta get some sledp
Oooo tournament :wow: good luckkkk ^^
is it for wrestling again? :grin:
Thanks I need it Im a little worried about this one because I havent wrestled in a week or worked out. I was sick last week and there wasnt practice either
Ya got this!! :cute: <3 Just give it your all and hope for the best :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:30
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:29
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:27 Im good! Have a tournament tmw tho! So wont be here long gotta get some sledp
Oooo tournament :wow: good luckkkk ^^
is it for wrestling again? :grin:
Thanks I need it Im a little worried about this one because I havent wrestled in a week or worked out. I was sick last week and there wasnt practice either
Ya got this!! :cute: <3 Just give it your all and hope for the best :decayed:
I will! <3 Just praying that i wont gas out at all tmw

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:36
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:30
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:29
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:27 Im good! Have a tournament tmw tho! So wont be here long gotta get some sledp
Oooo tournament :wow: good luckkkk ^^
is it for wrestling again? :grin:
Thanks I need it Im a little worried about this one because I havent wrestled in a week or worked out. I was sick last week and there wasnt practice either
Ya got this!! :cute: <3 Just give it your all and hope for the best :decayed:
I will! <3 Just praying that i wont gas out at all tmw
Had to check google to find out what that meant :lol: clearly I don't have much experience with wrestling :sweatingbullets:
brr anyways once again all da bestttt :decayed: let us know how it goes :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:40
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:36
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:30
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:29

Oooo tournament :wow: good luckkkk ^^
is it for wrestling again? :grin:
Thanks I need it Im a little worried about this one because I havent wrestled in a week or worked out. I was sick last week and there wasnt practice either
Ya got this!! :cute: <3 Just give it your all and hope for the best :decayed:
I will! <3 Just praying that i wont gas out at all tmw
Had to check google to find out what that meant :lol: clearly I don't have much experience with wrestling :sweatingbullets:
brr anyways once again all da bestttt :decayed: let us know how it goes :>
:lol: It means like running out of your energy. The feeling is terrible. You could hardley breathe, covered in sweat and your mind goes into fight or flight mode.

Ill try to give updates after my matches!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:40
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:36
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:30

Thanks I need it Im a little worried about this one because I havent wrestled in a week or worked out. I was sick last week and there wasnt practice either
Ya got this!! :cute: <3 Just give it your all and hope for the best :decayed:
I will! <3 Just praying that i wont gas out at all tmw
Had to check google to find out what that meant :lol: clearly I don't have much experience with wrestling :sweatingbullets:
brr anyways once again all da bestttt :decayed: let us know how it goes :>
:lol: It means like running out of your energy. The feeling is terrible. You could hardley breathe, covered in sweat and your mind goes into fight or flight mode.

Ill try to give updates after my matches!
That sounds terrible :no: does it happen to ya often?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:46
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:40
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:36
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 05:32

Ya got this!! :cute: <3 Just give it your all and hope for the best :decayed:
I will! <3 Just praying that i wont gas out at all tmw
Had to check google to find out what that meant :lol: clearly I don't have much experience with wrestling :sweatingbullets:
brr anyways once again all da bestttt :decayed: let us know how it goes :>
:lol: It means like running out of your energy. The feeling is terrible. You could hardley breathe, covered in sweat and your mind goes into fight or flight mode.

Ill try to give updates after my matches!
That sounds terrible :no: does it happen to ya often?
Sometimes when Im working out with my dad. His work outs are terrible. But also thanks to him in matches it hasnt happen to me yet. But most of my teammates it has happen to every match.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
I got to do Christmas with my family today and I got a bunch of movies on DVD to watch so I'm gonna binge the X-Men later because that's the majority of movies I got

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Headinf off to bed now! Night yall

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Bree! Morning hio!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Milica! congrats on becoming prefect!