OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:59 How is everyone's day going????
I’m good, went to a museum!!
NICE!!! Imma go the day after next.
Ooooo, have fun!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:59 How is everyone's day going????
I’m good, went to a museum!!
NICE!!! Imma go the day after next.
Ooooo, have fun!!!
Thank you! I will!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:59 How is everyone's day going????
I’m good, went to a museum!!
NICE!!! Imma go the day after next.
Ooooo, have fun!!!
Thank you! I will!
I’m eating dinner now tho haha

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so tempted to go on a buying spree of spells and potions for Simon but no, no, no!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:56
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:43 Happy New Year! :]
SUPANOVA!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!
Hana! How's the new year going for ya?
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:37
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:43 Happy New Year! :]
Did I spot a Nova in the chat?!! :wow: Haven’t seen you around much how’re you going?
Amelia! I've been alright, trying to get back into the groove of things and start writing again, what about you? :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
\o/

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:01

I’m good, went to a museum!!
NICE!!! Imma go the day after next.
Ooooo, have fun!!!
Thank you! I will!
I’m eating dinner now tho haha
Oh, nice! Just had a waffle too!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9