OOC Let's Chat!

Hap hap happy new yearrrr Julia and Mirada~ :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:08 HANINI PANINI :wow:
JOSIE POSIE!!!!!!!!!

Feels like we need to meet IC

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:08 HANINI PANINI :wow:
JOSIE POSIE!!!!!!!!!

Feels like we need to meet IC
How're ya doing? :>
Oooooo rp :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:22
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:08 HANINI PANINI :wow:
JOSIE POSIE!!!!!!!!!

Feels like we need to meet IC
How're ya doing? :>
Oooooo rp :wow:
I’m good, you???

A new year, a fresh motivation for rps!! Hehe

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:28
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:22
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:08 HANINI PANINI :wow:
JOSIE POSIE!!!!!!!!!

Feels like we need to meet IC
How're ya doing? :>
Oooooo rp :wow:
I’m good, you???

A new year, a fresh motivation for rps!! Hehe
I'm good too!! Heading out for dinner with ma family hehe :grin:

Oooo well seems da fresh motivation hasn't hit me yet :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve got ideas for rp’s in the summer, and next year, but pretty much none for soon!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:28
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:22
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:14
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:08 HANINI PANINI :wow:
JOSIE POSIE!!!!!!!!!

Feels like we need to meet IC
How're ya doing? :>
Oooooo rp :wow:
I’m good, you???

A new year, a fresh motivation for rps!! Hehe
I'm good too!! Heading out for dinner with ma family hehe :grin:

Oooo well seems da fresh motivation hasn't hit me yet :lol:
That’s nice!!!!
if you dont mind, can we do a rpp somedayyy??:cute:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:33
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:28
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:22
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:14

JOSIE POSIE!!!!!!!!!

Feels like we need to meet IC
How're ya doing? :>
Oooooo rp :wow:
I’m good, you???

A new year, a fresh motivation for rps!! Hehe
I'm good too!! Heading out for dinner with ma family hehe :grin:

Oooo well seems da fresh motivation hasn't hit me yet :lol:
That’s nice!!!!
if you dont mind, can we do a rpp somedayyy??:cute:
hehe well okie :cute:
Mirada Johnson wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:32 I’ve got ideas for rp’s in the summer, and next year, but pretty much none for soon!
Wowowowow that's still nice :grin:
I haven't been planning or replying ta rps at all lately, really need to stop procrastinating and start writing again :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy New Year!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
My goal is to write on rp every day until I catch up to everything properly… If we count posting an already written rp I’m doing great :lol:
*gives Jose motivation*

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!