Let's Chat!
New Year isn't for another 5-ish hours for me 
Gonna take a hike up the mountain at midnight and see if I can spot some fireworks!
Gonna take a hike up the mountain at midnight and see if I can spot some fireworks!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
That sounds really cool. The fireworks here are rubbish!Emily Shephard wrote: 31 Dec 2025, 19:16 New Year isn't for another 5-ish hours for me
Gonna take a hike up the mountain at midnight and see if I can spot some fireworks!![]()
Let's Chat!
I hope so too!
There weren't many last year or the year before (no thanks to our Council having stopped them yearly
) So really hoping we get some tonight!
There weren't many last year or the year before (no thanks to our Council having stopped them yearly
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Fun question!
OOC that would be to continue doing what I'm doing, fix my posture, live more in the present and care less about what others think about me. IC that would be to prove wizards are evil.
OOC that would be to continue doing what I'm doing, fix my posture, live more in the present and care less about what others think about me. IC that would be to prove wizards are evil.
Let's Chat!
IC: Simon wants to grow in his faith and better himself as a person, continue toward his path at becoming a healer and be a great boyfriend and friend.
OC: I've been drowning in work and losing myself - I want to be more in the moment, take more trips, make more art.
Happy New Year, hio!
OC: I've been drowning in work and losing myself - I want to be more in the moment, take more trips, make more art.
Happy New Year, hio!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
IC: Make some friends and fit into Hogwarts. Excited for first performance with Hio Band!
OOC: My life is a mess. I need to catch-up on my missing work and get my life together before school starts again.
Let's Chat!
IC - Like Simon said, Av needs to grow in her faith and work more on being open about what she’s going through instead of pushing people away.
OOC - To grow in my own walk with Jesus and become a better writer and videographer.
Also, to finally finish writing at least one of my books.
OOC - To grow in my own walk with Jesus and become a better writer and videographer.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
ic: finish herp book. doodle around. figure out how to talk to people a little better and read body language. keep up relationship with older brother
ooc: stand up to my choir director if he does one more biased thing against me, actually get a job/my drivers license, figure out how to graduate since i failed a class, actually finish my ceramics projects on time, run more often, read the silmarillon, be brave enough to wear a lotr shirt in public, figure out what i can do about my messed up family relationships/if and what ones are worth pursuing...... idrk. it feels like theres so much i need to change about my life that i cant even think about it all. i dont like this
ooc: stand up to my choir director if he does one more biased thing against me, actually get a job/my drivers license, figure out how to graduate since i failed a class, actually finish my ceramics projects on time, run more often, read the silmarillon, be brave enough to wear a lotr shirt in public, figure out what i can do about my messed up family relationships/if and what ones are worth pursuing...... idrk. it feels like theres so much i need to change about my life that i cant even think about it all. i dont like this
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien