Staff to Admin Request
Name: Ruby Honnor Konadu Yeboah Maya
Change needed: Please change name to Aliana Mahi Jangle
Link: Voila!
Status: Done, Aiko (December 31)
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Maia Saikia
Change needed: Change residence from "Some Place, Ireland" to "Dublin, Ireland".
Link: Voila!
Additional information: She still needs to change her name from RL name to character name.
Status: Done, Aiko (December 31)
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Scarlett Blackk
Change needed: Please change name to Scarlett Thorne
Link: Voila!
Status: Done, Aiko (December 31) - also added the h at the end of Edinburgh
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Hazel Summers
Change needed: Please change residence to London, England
Link: Voila!
Status: Done, Aiko (December 31)
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Evangeline Beaufort
Change needed: Please change blood status to Halfblood!
Link: Voila!
Additional information: Character is Pureblood, but engages in muggle pastimes. Validator suggested a change to Wizardborn, but this still wouldn't allow for much knowledge of muggle culture. I think he must have meant Halfblood, which allows for wizarding folk to be more familiar with the muggle world!
Status: Done, Aiko (December 31st)
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Ivy Dragonflies
Change needed: Please change blood status to Halfblood!
Link: ]Voila!
Status: Done, Aiko (December 31)
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Kenda Bone
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Nationality to Irish and residence city to Sligo, Ireland
Link to profile: here!
Additional info: User has been validated as these are the only needed changes
Status (administrators): Done Lear
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Lydia Reed
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence to Manchester
Link to profile: here!
Additional info: User has been validated
Status (administrators): Done, Reinhard.
Staff to Admin Request
Name: Lam Qaddi
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Birthday set to September 8th 2013
Link to profile: Abracadabra
Additional info: User has been validated as this is a minor change they put in their bio instead of the account information. Thank you!
Status (administrators): Done, Jess
esme hestridge. second year slytherin duelist. |
thales amaro. second year castelobruxo quidditch. |