Last person to post wins!
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:30hehe <333Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:22yayayayya I made Yexi happy!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:12ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333![]()
![]()
And DONE!!! np Yexi!! hope its good!
Ill go read ittt, Im excitedddd
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
How are you? I’m so happy - my iNPC has been accepted!!!!!
Last person to post wins!
Congrats! @Mirada Johnson
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
CONGRATSS @ Mirada Johnson
I'm tired cuz I've been studying continuously but otherwise I'm goodd
I'm tired cuz I've been studying continuously but otherwise I'm goodd
Last person to post wins!
Same here Nat, I have been studying since the last hour
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Oof 
I have my math mock on Monday so this weekend is js gonna be a marathon of math...

I have my math mock on Monday so this weekend is js gonna be a marathon of math...