Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I fainted standing up and woke up standing up.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09 I fainted standing up and woke up standing up.
are you okay ??

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09 I fainted standing up and woke up standing up.
are you okay ??
It was a few years ago but It was strange. I heard nothing and then I heard my name and it was just weird


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello!

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:12
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09 I fainted standing up and woke up standing up.
are you okay ??
It was a few years ago but It was strange. I heard nothing and then I heard my name and it was just weird
it must be really weird feeling to just wake up standing and realise that you have fainted.

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:20
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:12
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09 I fainted standing up and woke up standing up.
are you okay ??
It was a few years ago but It was strange. I heard nothing and then I heard my name and it was just weird
it must be really weird feeling to just wake up standing and realise that you have fainted.
The strange part was telling my science teacher


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:25
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:20
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:12
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09 I fainted standing up and woke up standing up.
are you okay ??
It was a few years ago but It was strange. I heard nothing and then I heard my name and it was just weird
it must be really weird feeling to just wake up standing and realise that you have fainted.
The strange part was telling my science teacher
what did your science teacher say?

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:27
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:25
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:20
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:12
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:09

are you okay ??
It was a few years ago but It was strange. I heard nothing and then I heard my name and it was just weird
it must be really weird feeling to just wake up standing and realise that you have fainted.
The strange part was telling my science teacher
what did your science teacher say?
nothing. Nodded and walked away.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:28
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:27
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:25
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:20
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:12
It was a few years ago but It was strange. I heard nothing and then I heard my name and it was just weird
it must be really weird feeling to just wake up standing and realise that you have fainted.
The strange part was telling my science teacher
what did your science teacher say?
nothing. Nodded and walked away.
nothing to say ey? thought this teacher would go more into scientific of why this happened

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Reducio
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:41
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:28
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:27
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:25
Eban Fray wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 22:20

it must be really weird feeling to just wake up standing and realise that you have fainted.
The strange part was telling my science teacher
what did your science teacher say?
nothing. Nodded and walked away.
nothing to say ey? thought this teacher would go more into scientific of why this happened

Me too, but I really didn't know


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.