Last person to post wins!
Hi! Welcome to Hio!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Thank you
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Last person to post wins!
Hey
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Not sure.... Maybe how I am there with my parents?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I like it… but can you PLEASE POST TODAY?!?!
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
ello
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..