Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Eban Fray wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 12:21 hello ^^
Hi! Welcome to Hio!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ada Hawkins wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 12:41
Eban Fray wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 12:21 hello ^^
Hi! Welcome to Hio!
Thank you ^^ This is gonna be interesting, firts time being on this Hio, so it gonna take time to get used to this Hio ^^

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eban Fray wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 12:21 hello ^^
Heyy! Welcome

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
When are you gonna post for our RP? @Lily Clarke

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 13:28 When are you gonna post for our RP? @Lily Clarke
Not sure.... Maybe how I am there with my parents?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 13:31
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 13:28 When are you gonna post for our RP? @Lily Clarke
Not sure.... Maybe how I am there with my parents?
I like it… but can you PLEASE POST TODAY?!?!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ello

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..