Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:56
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:55 EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't stopped being excited since Monday :lol:
oooh whats up? btw how was that boxing match?
It was wrestling. But it went good! I lost though because she was more experienced than me. That's what my coach and dad said. Now I have a tournament this weekend

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 17:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:56
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:55 EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't stopped being excited since Monday :lol:
oooh whats up? btw how was that boxing match?
It was wrestling. But it went good! I lost though because she was more experienced than me. That's what my coach and dad said. Now I have a tournament this weekend
sorry for mixing that up, but hey! u tried ur best and gl on the next one......what are u excited about though?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 17:03
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 17:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:56
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:55 EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't stopped being excited since Monday :lol:
oooh whats up? btw how was that boxing match?
It was wrestling. But it went good! I lost though because she was more experienced than me. That's what my coach and dad said. Now I have a tournament this weekend
sorry for mixing that up, but hey! u tried ur best and gl on the next one......what are u excited about though?
Ooo my tournament! Its literally in two days. On Saturday! My dad says I shouldn't have any reason to lose every match since I did well last match

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 15:22 I am fine. Wbu?
im GREAT!!!
I js got to experience a bunch of new stuff and doing them for the first time alone!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 19:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 15:22 I am fine. Wbu?
im GREAT!!!
I js got to experience a bunch of new stuff and doing them for the first time alone!!
Oh that's nice

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9