Last person to post wins!
It was wrestling. But it went good! I lost though because she was more experienced than me. That's what my coach and dad said. Now I have a tournament this weekendMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:56oooh whats up? btw how was that boxing match?Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:55 EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't stopped being excited since Monday![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
sorry for mixing that up, but hey! u tried ur best and gl on the next one......what are u excited about though?Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 17:02It was wrestling. But it went good! I lost though because she was more experienced than me. That's what my coach and dad said. Now I have a tournament this weekendMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:56oooh whats up? btw how was that boxing match?Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:55 EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't stopped being excited since Monday![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Ooo my tournament! Its literally in two days. On Saturday! My dad says I shouldn't have any reason to lose every match since I did well last matchMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 17:03sorry for mixing that up, but hey! u tried ur best and gl on the next one......what are u excited about though?Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 17:02It was wrestling. But it went good! I lost though because she was more experienced than me. That's what my coach and dad said. Now I have a tournament this weekendMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:56oooh whats up? btw how was that boxing match?Bree Grey wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 16:55 EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't stopped being excited since Monday![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
im GREAT!!!
I js got to experience a bunch of new stuff and doing them for the first time alone!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Oh that's niceYexian Wei wrote: 13 Nov 2025, 19:55im GREAT!!!
I js got to experience a bunch of new stuff and doing them for the first time alone!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hey
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |