Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

tyyy <333
T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’ll win:D
Last comment

-- Daniel Radvens --

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nuh uh you won't

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win! :biggrin: :tongue:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!
Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:22
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!
Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.
Who knows. You may have totally got 100% on it! Keep hoping for the best! But don't beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you wanted. Try to work with it!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼