Last person to post wins!
tyyy <333
T.T
T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Nuh uh you won't
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I win!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Who knows. You may have totally got 100% on it! Keep hoping for the best! But don't beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you wanted. Try to work with it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:22Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |