Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

glll

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
A test during the weekend? :cry2: that's gotta be illegal-
Good luckkk Lilyyy!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thank you guys. I just hope I do well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hope so too!! Sending ya all my luck :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It’s my friday morning now. Last subject for my final exam to deal with today— foreign language. Spanish exam! I’ll have to focus on that and no posts from me yet ‘til I get home from school.

Good luck to us all who are having their exams this week! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:12 A test during the weekend? :cry2: that's gotta be illegal-
Good luckkk Lilyyy!!!
I got a test on Monday too

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh myyy
my school is full fo tests too, since I was absent for over a month now, I have to catch up on everything and copy everything on notebooks then I have to do all the tests that I didnt do and also the midterm exams and then I have to also focus on evrything Im taking while in school and all the hws T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:34 oh myyy
my school is full fo tests too, since I was absent for over a month now, I have to catch up on everything and copy everything on notebooks then I have to do all the tests that I didnt do and also the midterm exams and then I have to also focus on evrything Im taking while in school and all the hws T.T
I ain't lucky to do that. If you are absent, then no marks in the final. You can't retake it

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:35
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:34 oh myyy
my school is full fo tests too, since I was absent for over a month now, I have to catch up on everything and copy everything on notebooks then I have to do all the tests that I didnt do and also the midterm exams and then I have to also focus on evrything Im taking while in school and all the hws T.T
I ain't lucky to do that. If you are absent, then no marks in the final. You can't retake it
well the finals are smthn else, plus I wasnt absent js for fun, otherwise it will be the same case as urs. I was absent because I had board exams with a whole diff syllabus. The school was pressuring me to be absent T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:35
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 13:34 oh myyy
my school is full fo tests too, since I was absent for over a month now, I have to catch up on everything and copy everything on notebooks then I have to do all the tests that I didnt do and also the midterm exams and then I have to also focus on evrything Im taking while in school and all the hws T.T
I ain't lucky to do that. If you are absent, then no marks in the final. You can't retake it
well the finals are smthn else, plus I wasnt absent js for fun, otherwise it will be the same case as urs. I was absent because I had board exams with a whole diff syllabus. The school was pressuring me to be absent T.T
Good luck girlie. You need it more than me......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9