Pet Club
Welcome!! :DDD
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Pet Club
Name: Oliver Brown
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Pet ( In real life ): I have 4 Shitzu's [ Princess, Prince, Sirius and Daisy ], 1 Half Jack Terrier Half Dalmatian [ Rex ], a french bulldog [ Linus ] and a pug [ Peanut ]
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Pet ( In real life ): I have 4 Shitzu's [ Princess, Prince, Sirius and Daisy ], 1 Half Jack Terrier Half Dalmatian [ Rex ], a french bulldog [ Linus ] and a pug [ Peanut ]
Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9 Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability |
Oliver Brown |
Encyclopedia Portkey Wis 4 | Arc 5 | Acc 6 Super Nova Shop Portkey |
Pet Club
Lily Blaze wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 07:29Oliver Brown wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 07:26Name: Oliver Brown
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Pet ( In real life ): I have 4 Shitzu's [ Princess, Prince, Sirius and Daisy ], 1 Half Jack Terrier Half Dalmatian [ Rex ], a french bulldog [ Linus ] and a pug [ Peanut ]
You have a French Bulldog? Same! Welcome to club!
:DDD
Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9 Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability |
Oliver Brown |
Encyclopedia Portkey Wis 4 | Arc 5 | Acc 6 Super Nova Shop Portkey |
Pet Club
Name: Gavin Faulkner
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Pets: I have a shih tzu poodle named Teddy (full name Teddy Bear). He's an almost 9-year-old rescue that we got when he was 7. I also have two yellow belly slider turtles, the smaller being named Jumbo and the larger being named Tiny. I've had them for several years now and they've gone through 2 moves at least.
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Pet Club
Wooo welcome to the club everyone who is new! I love seeing new people join all the time!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Pet Club
Welcome!!! :DDD
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Pet Club
-nodsnods-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Pet Club
Name: =Mount Evermist
House: Slytherin
Year: first year
Pets name: Silver tails
Type of pet: Mist Hopper
House: Slytherin
Year: first year
Pets name: Silver tails
Type of pet: Mist Hopper
Mount EverMist
Super Nova
Shop Portkey