Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

HAH

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heheh :D

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:upsidedown:

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:eyebrow:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:chocogrenouille:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ion wanna studyyyyyyyy

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:41
Alliasta Holista wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:26
Leo Noxley wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:04 doing good you?
I am very good!!
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:21:cry2:
Uhm ur okay?
no T.T
ion like Fridays, AND I rlly wanna write but I have 0 mitivation T.T
Oww sorry for you. But I have really good motivation those days. I write 300 for all my rps hehe. And will be better!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Allista! :D HRU?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elllooo!!! I am good what about you?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7