Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

hi guys!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How are you doing?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
doing good you?

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cry2:

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:04 doing good you?
I am very good!!
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:21:cry2:
Uhm ur okay?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:26
Leo Noxley wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:04 doing good you?
I am very good!!
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:21:cry2:
Uhm ur okay?
no T.T
ion like Fridays, AND I rlly wanna write but I have 0 mitivation T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Same here, I hate Fridays and I actually got a vaccination so even more... :'(

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Lily!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Ada! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good I'm almost done with the RP

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8