Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:37
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:35
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26

I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooning
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.

Ill keep that in mine
Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Yea that's true. The las I was trying to decipher the meaning of a piece of art I said the guy was lonely and wished for a girl but couldn't get one so he drew five of them.

Alrigth! Sounds like my computer :lol:
Lol, that's something that I would say if I was in that class hehe

Lol i know right?
:lol: My dad told me that fast food places use yellow and red to make you hungry. So then I was being questioned on the colours that are used in art but couldn't think up of anything else for those colours and sai that when people see them they get hungry and then go buy food.

My computer has crashed on my at least 3 times a day

Edit: I have to go! Ttyl!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:40
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:37
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:35
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30

My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.

Ill keep that in mine
Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Yea that's true. The las I was trying to decipher the meaning of a piece of art I said the guy was lonely and wished for a girl but couldn't get one so he drew five of them.

Alrigth! Sounds like my computer :lol:
Lol, that's something that I would say if I was in that class hehe

Lol i know right?
:lol: My dad told me that fast food places use yellow and red to make you hungry. So then I was being questioned on the colours that are used in art but couldn't think up of anything else for those colours and sai that when people see them they get hungry and then go buy food.

My computer has crashed on my at least 3 times a day
Hehe I get that

Lol, mine crashes at least 2-3 times a day, 4 if it's feeling vindictive

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yh I am still winning... here's MY trophy! *waves it in the air then jumps on roller coaster and speeds away...*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sighs*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sighs too*

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Looks sadly at the escaping trophy*

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol, u okay there Ad?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*blows up the roller coaster* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ROLLER COASTER?? T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My trophy!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8