Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Aurelia Valentine wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:08
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 12:59
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 12:08
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 10:12 so real? wdym by that T.T
Lol, the TikTok brainrot is already rotting my brain. That means I find your statement real since I can relate to what you were saying - therefore, you are real.
ohh lol
wait- does that mean u know Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation?
No, I relate to it. Because I am the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. :laugh:
oh lol T.T
I thought u knew the book T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:24:eyes:
Av! :wow:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nova Astron wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:24
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:24:eyes:
Av! :wow:
Nov! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:25
Nova Astron wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:24
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:24:eyes:
Av! :wow:
Nov! :wow:
How are ya? :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Why did Yexian mention me yesterday???

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nothing much, Joseph thought I 'followed' you to a place called Pintrust, they got disappointed and so we decided to make a trip, and I told them that they could go ahead while I wiat for u!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:lol: Oh Jose, Jose, Jose

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yea lol T.T
sorry for mentioning for no reason T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah there was a reason I was just confused by what happened lol

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you