Last person to post wins!
yessssssssss!!!!! id like thattttKai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44I have so much random knowledge I could gift you withYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05tysmm <33Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!
No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yay!! I love info dumping!Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46yessssssssss!!!!! id like thattttKai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44I have so much random knowledge I could gift you withYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05tysmm <33Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!
No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo![]()
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
yayayayyyyyy ^ ^Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46Yay!! I love info dumping!Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46yessssssssss!!!!! id like thattttKai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44I have so much random knowledge I could gift you withYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05tysmm <33Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!
No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:52yayayayyyyyy ^ ^Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46Yay!! I love info dumping!Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46yessssssssss!!!!! id like thattttKai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44I have so much random knowledge I could gift you withYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo![]()
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
Hello
If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me
Last person to post wins!
meow
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
elloo
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
hi hi yexie!!
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
hruu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..