Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!

No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo
I have so much random knowledge I could gift you with :D
yessssssssss!!!!! id like thatttt

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!

No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo
I have so much random knowledge I could gift you with :D
yessssssssss!!!!! id like thatttt
Yay!! I love info dumping!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!

No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo
I have so much random knowledge I could gift you with :D
yessssssssss!!!!! id like thatttt
Yay!! I love info dumping!
yayayayyyyyy ^ ^

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:52
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:46
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo
I have so much random knowledge I could gift you with :D
yessssssssss!!!!! id like thatttt
Yay!! I love info dumping!
yayayayyyyyy ^ ^
^^ :D

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello :)

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
meow

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
elloo

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi hi yexie!!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hruu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..