Last person to post wins!
Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheatingYexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59huh- wait-Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Interesting conversatation
Last person to post wins!
ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai DraxonNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheatingYexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59huh- wait-Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Oh no it's not offending at all! I forgot I never told you! and she's poly too so we both have different partners sometimes more like most of the timeYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:20ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai DraxonNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheatingYexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59huh- wait-Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
ohh T.TKai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:43Oh no it's not offending at all! I forgot I never told you! and she's poly too so we both have different partners sometimes more like most of the timeYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:20ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai DraxonNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheatingYexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59huh- wait-Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
ngl I thought polys r like multiple ppl dating but at the same time they all know that they are dating eachother yk T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Oh no, not everyone in a poly is together. Like, me and my gf both have a shared partner dating both of us, and we both are with one other person, both of them guysYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 13:42ohh T.TKai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:43Oh no it's not offending at all! I forgot I never told you! and she's poly too so we both have different partners sometimes more like most of the timeYexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:20ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai Draxon
ngl I thought polys r like multiple ppl dating but at the same time they all know that they are dating eachother yk T.T
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
ohh, wow- thats cool ngl
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yeah. But we have to know and everyone needs to agree to it or else it is considered cheating
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
ohhhh well that makes it betterr I actually thought u went crazy T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
yeah it's all about consent, trust, and respect in in a poly relationship because it's not like monogamy, there's more things needed from a healthy relationship without hiding anything Well, I have, but that's not the point here-
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you