Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh- wait-
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheating

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Interesting conversatation


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh- wait-
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheating
ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai Draxon

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh- wait-
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheating
ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai Draxon
Oh no it's not offending at all! I forgot I never told you! and she's poly too so we both have different partners sometimes more like most of the time

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:43
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh- wait-
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheating
ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai Draxon
Oh no it's not offending at all! I forgot I never told you! and she's poly too so we both have different partners sometimes more like most of the time
ohh T.T
ngl I thought polys r like multiple ppl dating but at the same time they all know that they are dating eachother yk T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 13:42
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:43
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 12:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 22:43
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:59
huh- wait-
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
Kai's Polyamorus that's why, not that her gf was cheating
ohh, idk much abt sexuatlities, sorry if I offended in any way T.T @Kai Draxon
Oh no it's not offending at all! I forgot I never told you! and she's poly too so we both have different partners sometimes more like most of the time
ohh T.T
ngl I thought polys r like multiple ppl dating but at the same time they all know that they are dating eachother yk T.T
Oh no, not everyone in a poly is together. Like, me and my gf both have a shared partner dating both of us, and we both are with one other person, both of them guys

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ohh, wow- thats cool ngl

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah. But we have to know and everyone needs to agree to it or else it is considered cheating

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ohhhh well that makes it betterr I actually thought u went crazy T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah it's all about consent, trust, and respect in in a poly relationship because it's not like monogamy, there's more things needed from a healthy relationship without hiding anything Well, I have, but that's not the point here-

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you