Last person to post wins!
NOVA!!!!!! *tackles*
HRU??
HRU??
That's great!!!!!!! I'm so happy 4 u!!!!!!!!!Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:16I know!! I'm sooooo happy!!!Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:14Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Hi Nova!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Hi Kai! Hi Nyx!
Last person to post wins!
I haven't seen ya in chat for a while! Whatcha doing?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Thanks!!Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:17ReducioNOVA!!!!!! *tackles*
HRU??
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:16I know!! I'm sooooo happy!!!Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:14Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Hi Nova!
That's great!!!!!!! I'm so happy 4 u!!!!!!!!!
And Nova-spova watch out! or don't! *tackle snugs*
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch up
What about you?
Last person to post wins!
Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning classNova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch upWhat about you?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Cartooning sounds fun, but I'm awful at drawingNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:23Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning classNova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch upWhat about you?
Last person to post wins!
Lol, it's nice. I'm more into drawing on paper, but almost literally everyone does their assignments on a tablet or smthNova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:27Cartooning sounds fun, but I'm awful at drawingNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:23Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning classNova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch upWhat about you?
![]()
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Tablets are pretty nice but my best friend is a traditional artist and her style is so prettyNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:29Lol, it's nice. I'm more into drawing on paper, but almost literally everyone does their assignments on a tablet or smthNova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:27Cartooning sounds fun, but I'm awful at drawingNyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:23Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning classNova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch upWhat about you?
![]()
Last person to post wins!
huh- wait-Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..