Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

NOVA!!!!!! *tackles*

HRU??
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:16
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:14
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!
I know!! I'm sooooo happy!!!

Hi Nova!
That's great!!!!!!! I'm so happy 4 u!!!!!!!!!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Kai! Hi Nyx! :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I haven't seen ya in chat for a while! Whatcha doing?

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:17
Reducio
NOVA!!!!!! *tackles*

HRU??
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:16
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:14
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!
I know!! I'm sooooo happy!!!

Hi Nova!


That's great!!!!!!! I'm so happy 4 u!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!

And Nova-spova watch out! or don't! *tackle snugs*

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch up :sad: What about you?

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch up :sad: What about you?
Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning class

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:23
Nova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch up :sad: What about you?
Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning class
Cartooning sounds fun, but I'm awful at drawing :sweatingbullets:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:27
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:23
Nova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch up :sad: What about you?
Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning class
Cartooning sounds fun, but I'm awful at drawing :sweatingbullets:
Lol, it's nice. I'm more into drawing on paper, but almost literally everyone does their assignments on a tablet or smth

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:29
Nova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:27
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:23
Nova Astron wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:20 Not much, just worried because I'm missed 3 days of school in the past two weeks and I need to catch up :sad: What about you?
Ouf, that's understandable, I missed all of last week. I've been chilling, just came back from a cartooning class
Cartooning sounds fun, but I'm awful at drawing :sweatingbullets:
Lol, it's nice. I'm more into drawing on paper, but almost literally everyone does their assignments on a tablet or smth
Tablets are pretty nice but my best friend is a traditional artist and her style is so pretty :wow:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
huh- wait-
huh? doesnt that mean ur GF was cheating on u?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..