Last person to post wins!
I was bored and her life was boring. SO now hers grandmas dying and her mothers a liar!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:16hehe I did that for no point tooBree Grey wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 19:19 Hehe Im killing off her grandma, the only main family member that doesn't have an issue with Bree. Grandma has cancer!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
oh... I did it since I needed lore... and why not...Bree Grey wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:17I was bored and her life was boring. SO now hers grandmas dying and her mothers a liar!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:16hehe I did that for no point tooBree Grey wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 19:19 Hehe Im killing off her grandma, the only main family member that doesn't have an issue with Bree. Grandma has cancer!
Last person to post wins!
oh well yea that's true tooEllie Randensmith wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:18oh... I did it since I needed lore... and why not...Bree Grey wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:17I was bored and her life was boring. SO now hers grandmas dying and her mothers a liar!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:16hehe I did that for no point tooBree Grey wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 19:19 Hehe Im killing off her grandma, the only main family member that doesn't have an issue with Bree. Grandma has cancer!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
yayy tyy
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
sent!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hiiiiiiii
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Last person to post wins!
Replying now!Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:37sent!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
<33Bree Grey wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:38Replying now!Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Sep 2025, 20:37sent!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..