Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
You gotta go back to the beginning of this round and count
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Nope, not doing that
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
In total I had 41 postsEdith Walkers wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 17:50 Updating... don't start a new game, there's a change of charactersEVERYONE WHO WAS ON SIRIUS' SIDE:
Please post how many posts you got so I can see who's made the most;ThanksEVERYONE:
Give ideas for new characters;
Since we already did the mothers (of Harry, Draco and Neville) why not do their fathers this time?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I like that. I only did like 10...Yexian Wei wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 19:37In total I had 41 postsEdith Walkers wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 17:50 Updating... don't start a new game, there's a change of charactersEVERYONE WHO WAS ON SIRIUS' SIDE:
Please post how many posts you got so I can see who's made the most;ThanksEVERYONE:
Give ideas for new characters;
Since we already did the mothers (of Harry, Draco and Neville) why not do their fathers this time?
Rea Kont- prettiest witch EVER (JK JK)
Check out my store for personalized Jokes, pictures, and memes -JMP-!!!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yes, I think the most active were @Emily Harris and @Yexian Wei, all around 40...
Also, no one really knows the father of Neville, and I don't think anyone will vote for James, and we've had Lucius already...
Also, no one really knows the father of Neville, and I don't think anyone will vote for James, and we've had Lucius already...
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
yea true
Umm Im thinking
Umm Im thinking
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Neville, hermione and ginny?
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
No, we've had Hermione and Ginny before, it can't be:
Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________
Lily
Alice
Molly
_________________
Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan
_______________
Sirius
Cedric
Percy
_______________
Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________
Lily
Alice
Molly
_________________
Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan
_______________
Sirius
Cedric
Percy
_______________
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Fred, George or bill
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yeah... we could do that... sure. Everyone agrees?