Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:cheers:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:rofl: :cheers:

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 14:25
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 14:21 btw Kai, can u pls pressure me to start writing my reply? like I want u to yell at me or smthn (be mad) so I could be motivated yk and make some time for it T.T
*VERY DRAMATIC THROAT CLEARING*
Oh my gosh Yexian! You need to write this reply it's been like 4 WHOLE DAYS! Like, reply girlie :angry2:

I have fun being dramatic hahaha
Omg yes
I need to read that when I get back home so that I actually write the reply

if u want pls feel free to owl me w more dramatic words, ion mind, Id actually love that!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 17:01
Kai Draxon wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 14:25
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 14:21 btw Kai, can u pls pressure me to start writing my reply? like I want u to yell at me or smthn (be mad) so I could be motivated yk and make some time for it T.T
*VERY DRAMATIC THROAT CLEARING*
Oh my gosh Yexian! You need to write this reply it's been like 4 WHOLE DAYS! Like, reply girlie :angry2:

I have fun being dramatic hahaha
Omg yes
I need to read that when I get back home so that I actually write the reply

if u want pls feel free to owl me w more dramatic words, ion mind, Id actually love that!
Will do!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This is hilarious to read


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 20:19
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 17:01
Kai Draxon wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 14:25
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Sep 2025, 14:21 btw Kai, can u pls pressure me to start writing my reply? like I want u to yell at me or smthn (be mad) so I could be motivated yk and make some time for it T.T
*VERY DRAMATIC THROAT CLEARING*
Oh my gosh Yexian! You need to write this reply it's been like 4 WHOLE DAYS! Like, reply girlie :angry2:

I have fun being dramatic hahaha
Omg yes
I need to read that when I get back home so that I actually write the reply

if u want pls feel free to owl me w more dramatic words, ion mind, Id actually love that!
Will do!
yayayyyyy
Ill read that soonnnn

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How've you been? :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.