Last person to post wins!
I've been good. Getting used to the fall schedule again and all. How are you?Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:20 How’ve you been?
I’m going to try and get some replies out for you soon hopefully!![]()
Cant wait to read them!
Last person to post wins!
I’m good! I’m actually on the way to my vacation for the weekend, so I’m glad to finally have a break from school!Mikey Forville wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:42I've been good. Getting used to the fall schedule again and all. How are you?Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:20 How’ve you been?
I’m going to try and get some replies out for you soon hopefully!![]()
Cant wait to read them!
First one is posted, but the other is on my computer, so I have to finish it once I make it to my lake house.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Right on! Have a blast at the lake house!Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:44I’m good! I’m actually on the way to my vacation for the weekend, so I’m glad to finally have a break from school!Mikey Forville wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:42I've been good. Getting used to the fall schedule again and all. How are you?Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:20 How’ve you been?
I’m going to try and get some replies out for you soon hopefully!![]()
Cant wait to read them!
First one is posted, but the other is on my computer, so I have to finish it once I make it to my lake house.![]()
Last person to post wins!
Got through my third week of school. Attempting to get inspo to drag out a mod post for the food fight in the great hall. (while also doing hw)
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Last person to post wins!
Omg great job!!!! *Showers some inspo on elizabeth*Elizabeth Stonewall wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 21:28 Got through my third week of school. Attempting to get inspo to drag out a mod post for the food fight in the great hall. (while also doing hw)
Last person to post wins!
Wow. You’re so lucky that your school started later. This coming week will be my sixth week in school. (Though we’ve only been in school for 5 weeks and three days).Elizabeth Stonewall wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 21:28 Got through my third week of school. Attempting to get inspo to drag out a mod post for the food fight in the great hall. (while also doing hw)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hihi
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
Hiya!
Congrats on becoming a duelist!
Congrats on becoming a duelist!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Thank you
Actually do you know when the next dueling season starts?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!