Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:20 How’ve you been? :cute:

I’m going to try and get some replies out for you soon hopefully! :)
I've been good. Getting used to the fall schedule again and all. How are you?

Cant wait to read them!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mikey Forville wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:42
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:20 How’ve you been? :cute:

I’m going to try and get some replies out for you soon hopefully! :)
I've been good. Getting used to the fall schedule again and all. How are you?

Cant wait to read them!
I’m good! I’m actually on the way to my vacation for the weekend, so I’m glad to finally have a break from school!

First one is posted, but the other is on my computer, so I have to finish it once I make it to my lake house. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:44
Mikey Forville wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:42
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 19:20 How’ve you been? :cute:

I’m going to try and get some replies out for you soon hopefully! :)
I've been good. Getting used to the fall schedule again and all. How are you?

Cant wait to read them!
I’m good! I’m actually on the way to my vacation for the weekend, so I’m glad to finally have a break from school!

First one is posted, but the other is on my computer, so I have to finish it once I make it to my lake house. :)
Right on! Have a blast at the lake house!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Got through my third week of school. Attempting to get inspo to drag out a mod post for the food fight in the great hall. (while also doing hw)

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elizabeth Stonewall wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 21:28 Got through my third week of school. Attempting to get inspo to drag out a mod post for the food fight in the great hall. (while also doing hw)
Omg great job!!!! *Showers some inspo on elizabeth*

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elizabeth Stonewall wrote: 12 Sep 2025, 21:28 Got through my third week of school. Attempting to get inspo to drag out a mod post for the food fight in the great hall. (while also doing hw)
Wow. You’re so lucky that your school started later. This coming week will be my sixth week in school. (Though we’ve only been in school for 5 weeks and three days).

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hihi <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hiya!

Congrats on becoming a duelist!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thank you :grin: Actually do you know when the next dueling season starts?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!