›
Site Information
Technical Support
[✓] Post Number
Announcement Board
Site Updates
Site Rules
Technical Support
F.A.Q.
Staff Request
New Users: Start Here
Funding
Team List
Sign up
Log in
Back
Reply
Eugenia Smyrnidi
Fourth year, Duellist, Hufflepuff
3 175
374
4 Sep 2025, 11:51
✓
Post Number
Um, I had this issue where I posted my ability application and suddenly, my post count went from 2013 to 2000 posts. What happened?
Screenshot: you can see my posts, I don’t have a pic before the issue
Device used: iPAD 6
𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Verity Engels
Second year, Duellist, Hufflepuff
302
861
4 Sep 2025, 12:29
✓
Post Number
I believe it's because of your iNPC thread transfer being approved. Your posts as your iNPC were moved to the other account, so while your PC post counter went down, your iNPC post counter went up.
inpc:
aloysius go
| adult:
sereia clairmont
check out the
hogwarts headliner!
Eugenia Smyrnidi
Fourth year, Duellist, Hufflepuff
3 175
374
4 Sep 2025, 17:10
✓
Post Number
Oh. Ok then! Thank you!
𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Back
Reply