Give me a nick name

Bellie

Crazy in the box, is everything that crazy's not

Give me a nick name
Nevs
Reducio
How are you liking hio fo far, Nevan?

Give me a nick name
Zizi
Reducio
I'm loving it! I'll say I didn't expect to like it this much when I first made my account!

Crazy in the box, is everything that crazy's not

Give me a nick name
Neviee

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Give me a nick name
Nevan Easton wrote: 31 Aug 2025, 18:41 Zizi
Reducio
I'm loving it! I'll say I didn't expect to like it this much when I first made my account!
That's cool! (Yexian = Yen)

Give me a nick name
Bell~

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

Give me a nick name
Dian - Hello 👋

Give me a nick name
Bella

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Give me a nick name
Hanki

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Give me a nick name
Ell/El