Girls vs boys

19!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
20

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Girls vs boys
21

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
22!

Girls vs boys
23

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls vs boys
22

Girls vs boys
21!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Girls vs boys
22

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
21 atp I might as well just give up...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
22 hehe, u never know, maybe someone well eventually come help u!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..