Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:43
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:42
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:42
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:39 *sleepwalking into here*
hello there angel!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:40
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:39 exactlyy, I wouldnt rlly want Hermione to do that, cuz there r many Dramione shippers out there, if she were to do that she should CLEARLY state that yl "you're like a brother to me" and so shippers wont take Draco's unchanged expressions as friendzoned/brotherzoned or smthn, he should maybe smile at that yk
true! But yea draco definitely needed someone
ikr T.T
I am very sad for himmm T.T
THE SCENE WHEN HE CRIESSSS, then gets beaten by magic :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Omg that was so sad!!!!
WAAAAAA T.T
where were Blaise and Pansy when he needed them :cry2:
EXACTLY!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
tsk me very sad now T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing ever

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing ever
WAAA
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:53
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing ever
WAAA
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
Omg same. Maybe we should write one

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:54
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:53
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing ever
WAAA
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
Omg same. Maybe we should write one
right T.T
but when? I prevent myself from RPing w ppl js because I didnt finish writing the pet RP why u may ask? because I had to write the beginning lore first in order to know how she will go, like what's her mood, who comes w her and these stuff yk. now my summer vacation finished and I started school so Im forced to sleep at like 10 pm but I ofc break rules and sleep at 11-12, and I barely have time because of homeworks T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:59
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:54
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:53
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52
Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49

OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing ever
WAAA
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
Omg same. Maybe we should write one
right T.T
but when? I prevent myself from RPing w ppl js because I didnt finish writing the pet RP why u may ask? because I had to write the beginning lore first in order to know how she will go, like what's her mood, who comes w her and these stuff yk. now my summer vacation finished and I started school so Im forced to sleep at like 10 pm but I ofc break rules and sleep at 11-12, and I barely have time because of homeworks T.T
Hmmm idk maybe just random bits and pieces here and there Idk i was bored

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼