Last person to post wins!
EXACTLY!Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:43WAAAAAA T.THazel Nelson wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:42Omg that was so sad!!!!Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:42hello there angel!
ikr T.THazel Nelson wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:40true! But yea draco definitely needed someoneYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:39 exactlyy, I wouldnt rlly want Hermione to do that, cuz there r many Dramione shippers out there, if she were to do that she should CLEARLY state that yl "you're like a brother to me" and so shippers wont take Draco's unchanged expressions as friendzoned/brotherzoned or smthn, he should maybe smile at that yk
I am very sad for himmm T.T
THE SCENE WHEN HE CRIESSSS, then gets beaten by magic![]()
![]()
![]()
where were Blaise and Pansy when he needed them![]()
Last person to post wins!
tsk me very sad now T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing everYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49OMG DONT REMIND ME T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
WAAABree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing everYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49OMG DONT REMIND ME T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Omg same. Maybe we should write oneYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:53WAAABree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing everYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49OMG DONT REMIND ME T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
right T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:54Omg same. Maybe we should write oneYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:53WAAABree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing everYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49OMG DONT REMIND ME T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:46 Yep. There was an au and draco died because he didn't want to kill dumbldore
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
but when? I prevent myself from RPing w ppl js because I didnt finish writing the pet RP why u may ask? because I had to write the beginning lore first in order to know how she will go, like what's her mood, who comes w her and these stuff yk. now my summer vacation finished and I started school so Im forced to sleep at like 10 pm but I ofc break rules and sleep at 11-12, and I barely have time because of homeworks T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hmmm idk maybe just random bits and pieces here and there Idk i was boredYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:59right T.TBree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:54Omg same. Maybe we should write oneYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:53WAAABree Grey wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:52Omg i cried too! Its the safest thing everYexian Wei wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:49
OMG DONT REMIND ME T.T
I read a fanfic abt that, thinking it had a happy ending (cuz I searched for Drarry) so I got traumatized, it was like 3 am or smthn, I was the only one awake, I crieddd T.T
from that day, I started checking the last part of the anything I read or watch to make sure it has a happy ending for my man T.T
when will someone actually write a proper happy ending for himmm T.T
only if I was theree (most of Draco's fans would sya this, lol T.T)
but when? I prevent myself from RPing w ppl js because I didnt finish writing the pet RP why u may ask? because I had to write the beginning lore first in order to know how she will go, like what's her mood, who comes w her and these stuff yk. now my summer vacation finished and I started school so Im forced to sleep at like 10 pm but I ofc break rules and sleep at 11-12, and I barely have time because of homeworks T.T
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |