Last person to post wins!
*hugs Yexie trough the screen* All love for you Yexie!Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:06awwwhhhhhhhhOlivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:04I don’t need a trophy, I have you haha
Im so happyyyyy
if u were here beside me I wouldve hugged u so tight u might run out of oxygen <3333333333333333
me shyyyyyyyyyy *looks at the ground and smiles*
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Last person to post wins!
*hugs back* thank youuuu <333Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:06*hugs Yexie trough the screen* All love for you Yexie!Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:06awwwhhhhhhhhOlivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:04I don’t need a trophy, I have you haha
Im so happyyyyy
if u were here beside me I wouldve hugged u so tight u might run out of oxygen <3333333333333333
me shyyyyyyyyyy *looks at the ground and smiles*
luv u tooo <333
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I’m giggling rn
. I swear you two are too cute.
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Last person to post wins!
awwwhh tyyy <333
I love my friendships to be like that, full of giggling, fun, love and flirting (as long as it is platonic and the other person is comfortable)
whenever I write these msgs I would also be flirtinggg, I literally did this when I read the messages:
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hi! Here's rainbow
glitter for everyone! *tosses glitter and trophies on/at everyone!*
glitter for everyone! *tosses glitter and trophies on/at everyone!*
Last person to post wins!
nooo!! not again T.T
*takes off glitter*
*takes off glitter*
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
You two literally remjnd me of a show I use to watch when I was younger! Girl Meets World was its nameYexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:21awwwhh tyyy <333
I love my friendships to be like that, full of giggling, fun, love and flirting (as long as it is platonic and the other person is comfortable)
whenever I write these msgs I would also be flirtinggg, I literally did this when I read the messages:
![]()
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Last person to post wins!
Wow. I feel old since I remember when that show came out.
I never watched it since it wasn't my kind of show, but I do remember the commercials.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Avery!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
