Staff to Admin Request

Name: Pearl Rose
Change Needed: Please change residence from Converse to Cardiff Wales.
Link: Voila!

Status: done by someone else, marcus

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Landsey Griffith Sterling
Change needed (residence, year, sports): blood status -> half-breed (part-giant)
Link to profile: x
Additional info:
Status (administrators): done, marcus
Name: Lorenzo Vincenti
Change needed (residence, year, sports): blood status -> half-breed (part-Veela)
Link to profile: x
Additional info:
Status (administrators): done, marcus

⊹₊⟡⋆ livia machavariani.
light does not care if shadows follow.
Ravenclaw Sports
Duelling | Quidditch | Racing
xxxxx
marina alacrán ⊹₊⟡⋆
ma'am, that's an outlaw.

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Clark Baird
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Patronus - Sphyrna mokarran (Great Hammerhead)
Link to profile: Portkey
Additional info: Application
Status (administrators): done, marcus

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Rhianna Peverell
Change Needed: Please change name to Rhianna Crowley
Link: Voila!

Status: done, marcus

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Ally Craig
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Nationality to American
Link to profile: Portkey

Status (administrators): Done Lear Sept 1

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Argento Perceval-Phelan
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Patronus - Artic Wolf
Link to profile: Portkey
Additional info: Application
Status (administrators): done, marcus

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Axel Brooks
Change needed (residence, year, sports):
Function: Third Year, Beauxbatons
Residence: Nice, France
Nationality: French- Canadian
Link to profile: Portkey
Additional info: Application
Status (administrators): Done Lear Sept 1


Note: I am unable to give someone multiple nationalities. I could only pick one, so I picked FRENCH because they live in France and cannot pick two.

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Ada Hawkins
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Wand - 11 3/4 (29.8cm), Willow Wood, Kneazle Whisker
Link to profile: Portkey
Additional info: Application
Status (administrators): Done Lear Sept 1

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Nico Figueroa
Change needed (residence, year, sports):
Function: Fourth Year, Broom Racer, Castelobruxo
Residence: Anaco, Venezuela
Nationality: Venezuelan
Link to profile: Portkey
Additional info: Application
Status (administrators): Done Lear Sept 1

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Deborah Norris
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Nationality, English —> Spanish
Link to profile: Here!
Additional info: User has been validated.
Status (administrators): Approved Sept 2 lear