Name a fictional character A-Z!
Iris (Fantasia)
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Name a fictional character A-Z!
K - Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
@Piper Hart I've seen Buffy at least 6 times in full, I know every episode
@Piper Hart I've seen Buffy at least 6 times in full, I know every episode
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Name a fictional character A-Z!
L - Lois Lane (DC comics / superman)
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Name a fictional character A-Z!
M- Mira
(kpdh) Totally not obsessed with the movie still lol
(kpdh) Totally not obsessed with the movie still lol
Karime Lenior// "She Believed She Could So She Did
Stamina: 6|Evasion: 5|Strength: 4|Wisdom: 8|ArcPower: 5|Accuracy: 7|
Ability: Calming Presence
Name a fictional character A-Z!
N- Naari {The prison Healer}
|
|
Name a fictional character A-Z!
O- Olaf {Frozen}
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Name a fictional character A-Z!
P- Penelope {EPIC: The Musical, ooooor the book it was based off of, The Odyssey}
|
|
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Q - Queenie Goldstein (Fantastic Beasts)
@Hashline Darfith
I’ve only watched it once and not in full. I want to watch it on my own but don’t know if I can access it or if I’m allowed. (I also don’t have the time)
@Hashline Darfith
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
R- Ray (Star wars)
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |