Lear's Army

Sign Up Application
Name: Derek Alexander Jay
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status:Every other day
Extra Info: Derek is hoping for a job as dada professor or an auror, so this will be good for him
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=38514#p1217604

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen
Lear's Army
Hello everyone, I am deactivating this account and don't expect to return anytime soon. I am transferring control of this club to the next in line. Thank you all for being a part of this club. I hope that you enjoy what the next person has in store.

"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
Lear's Army
Take care of yourself Jacob!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Lear's Army
I still haven't been accepted in the club yet...

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen
Lear's Army
Farewell Jacob! I hope things become better and that you'll come back someday! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Lear's Army
Derek Alexander Jay wrote: 1 Aug 2025, 15:52 I still haven't been accepted in the club yet...
We'll get that sorted out soon Derek! Have no fear!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Lear's Army
A new lead has been nominated, I have sent them a message to verify their interest and willingness.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Lear's Army
Kim is the new leader of the Army and Colin is his new co-leader. This club will be revamped and restart sometime this month!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Lear's Army
Howdy members of Lear's army! I'm here to do a quick activity check - please reply, tagging me (Bailey Glade) AND Kim Sato // Colin McCoire (advisor/president/vice president respectively), and let us know if you would like to be a member still, or not. If you do not reply in the next week, i will assume you are not interested. You can always sign back up. Thank you!
(tagging @Kim Sato too)
- Valentin Schnell (@Aida Mòrsgor-Ama Ellwood), @Jacob Harman, @Colin McCoire, @Wyatt Starkey, @Bailey Glade
@Aurora Raniver, @Calypso Starling, @Noah Jupe -

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Lear's Army
Name: Mirada Johnson
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Most days
Extra Info: (don't think i've got anything for here)
Encyclopedia: https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=37202

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!