Crochet Club open active

Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 20:38
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 17:45 Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has made any projects recently?
Mine:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
it’s a little messy buuuuut
I'm working on a face towel rn!
Cool! I can’t wait to see it! I’m doing a bunny now!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 17:45 Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has made any projects recently?
Mine:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
it’s a little messy buuuuut
Cute, and I recently mended some doll clothes I crocheted a while back.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

Crochet Club open active
Oh that’s so cute! I’ve been making frogs out of scrap yarn, I’ll send a picture when I get home

Crochet Club open active
Image posted by the member

Frog gang

Crochet Club open active
Ottilie Thompson wrote: 23 Jul 2025, 07:26 Image posted by the member

Frog gang
Those are so cute!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Ottilie Thompson wrote: 23 Jul 2025, 07:26 Image posted by the member

Frog gang
Aww! They are cute!

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name:Lauren Wong
Year:1st
How long have you been crocheting?Half a year
What do you like to make?Scrunches
Would you like to join our monthly activity?Yes!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

Crochet Club open active
Adorable! How many are there in total?

Separately, can anyone recommend a pattern for a crochet goldfish?
Ottilie Thompson wrote: 23 Jul 2025, 07:26 Image posted by the member

Frog gang

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

Crochet Club open active
Lauren Wong wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 09:20 Form:
Name:Lauren Wong
Year:1st
How long have you been crocheting?Half a year
What do you like to make?Scrunches
Would you like to join our monthly activity?Yes!
welcome to the club!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Has anyone made anything recently? I made a mushroom(I can add the picture later) Starting on a cardigan now!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿