Crochet Club open active

Crochet Club
Image posted by the member
Current Activities
Reducio
None Yet!
Image posted by the member
Application Form
Reducio

Code: Select all

[color=#603c1c][b][i]Form:[/i][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year[/b]:
[b]How long have you been crocheting?[/b]
[b]What do you like to make?[/b]
[b]Would you like to join our monthly activity?[/b][/color]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Staff
Reducio
@Ellie Randensmith
@Veda Lunar
@Ottilie Thompson
Image posted by the member
About This Club
Reducio
This club is made by three crocheters (descriptions below) wanting to reach out and meet new friends! We will have a project of the month every month, but every now and then have an extra fun challenge. Nothing is required to do, you could just hang out and chat if you wanted! We welcome new and old crocheters, but we can't really teach you how to crochet. We could recommend resources though!

About Ellie
Name: Ellie
Crocheting for about 6 months
I like to make my own patterns up!
(Don’t worry you won’t be making them!)
Co-owner/ Project maker / Founder
About Veda
Name: Veda / Vee
Crocheting for about 2 years!
Makes mainly amigurumi / projects i can watch a video to.
I am crocheting my second cardigan right now!
Also making gifts
Co-Owner / Coder / Project Maker
About Ottilie
Name: Call me Cass
or Tilly!
Crocheting for about
four months
So far my favourite project
has been one of the first things I managed to crochet
an axolotl called Wendy
Co-owner/ Project maker

Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy

Crochet Club open active
Projects calendar! (So we don’t repeat)
January
Reducio
Febuary
Reducio
March
Reducio
April
Reducio
May
Reducio
June
Reducio
July
Reducio
August
Reducio
September
Reducio
October
Reducio
November
Reducio
December
Reducio
Members list:
Ellie Randensmith- co-owner and project manager
Veda Lunar- co-owner, coder, co-project manager
Ottilie Thompson- co-owner, co-project manager
Korinna Nightshade
Charlotte Evergreen
Matilde O’Fionnagan
Maisie Gemmell
Lillian McMason
Valentin DeAngelo
Lauren Wong
Mount Evermist
Edith Walker
Last edited by Ellie Randensmith on 13 Jan 2026, 21:18, edited 7 times in total.

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months :cry2:
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob <3
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes! <3 I'm so happy to see you guys did make the club.. whee camp half blood crochet for the win :crylaugh:

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

Crochet Club open active
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:07 Form:
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months :cry2:
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob <3
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes! <3 I'm so happy to see you guys did make the club.. whee camp half blood crochet for the win :crylaugh:
welcome to the club Korinna! it's ok! since I'm a beginner, and I bet others will be projects will just be where you can pick your own pattern

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Charlotte Evergreen
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few months i guess? I'm very much a beginner...(I got a kit from my friend) I've been practicing and since i'm on summer break I've been crocheting more!
What do you like to make? cute things/ amigurumi
Would you like to join our monthly activity?yes i would love to!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

Crochet Club open active
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:52
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:07 Form:
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few years, mayhaps? Though I can't really do anything fancy, i guess you could say my skill level is about a few months :cry2:
What do you like to make? Anything, really.. as long as I can make it sob sob <3
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yesyes! <3 I'm so happy to see you guys did make the club.. whee camp half blood crochet for the win :crylaugh:
welcome to the club Korinna! it's ok! since I'm a beginner, and I bet others will be projects will just be where you can pick your own pattern
ah fun, thank you! i'm excitedd <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Matilde O’Fionnagan
Year: 3
How long have you been crocheting? 9 years!
What do you like to make? Everything! Especially stuff I can use but is also fun/cute. I also really like to knit.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yes

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting

Crochet Club open active
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 05:23 Form:
Name: Matilde O’Fionnagan
Year: 3
How long have you been crocheting? 9 years!
What do you like to make? Everything! Especially stuff I can use but is also fun/cute. I also really like to knit.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yes
Welcome Matilde!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Welcome Karina, Matilde,, and charlotte! So excited to have you here!

Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Maisie Gemmell
Year: Second Year
How long have you been crocheting? Since high school.
What do you like to make? I must confess, I am a knitter primarily. But I am trying to get back into crochet! Maisie is also a crafter IC so it makes sense for us both to be here.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Sure, if I have time.

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10