Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service

Simon Poe wrote: 17 Jun 2025, 17:00 Product: FC Searches
Name: Simon Poe
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Facial Features: Blue eyes, mid-size, boopable nose, lips similar to my current FC,
bushhy but thin eyebrows.
Gender (Male or Female): Female
What you want it to look like: Blond hair, blue eyes, freckly (optional)
How many (up to 10): 3
Your order has been confirmed! I will owl your pics once I find them! Expect them sometime today! :)

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Dylan Astor wrote: 17 Jun 2025, 17:05
Simon Poe wrote: 17 Jun 2025, 17:00 Product: FC Searches
Name: Simon Poe
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Facial Features: Blue eyes, mid-size, boopable nose, lips similar to my current FC,
bushhy but thin eyebrows.
Gender (Male or Female): Female
What you want it to look like: Blond hair, blue eyes, freckly (optional)
How many (up to 10): 3
Your order has been confirmed! I will owl your pics once I find them! Expect them sometime today! :)
Thank you!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Name: Nero Jade-Huntsman
Year: 1st
House:School: Durmstrang
Facial Features: Green eyes with brown in them, tan-ish skin, brown hair.
Gender (Male or Female): Male
What you want it to look like: Brown hair, medium build, green-brown eyes
How many (up to 10): 3

iNPC of Simon Poe Simon|Nero
A semicolon (;) is the most powerful symbol out there. The author could have ended the sentence, or the story, even, but chose not to.

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Nero Jade-Huntsman wrote: 20 Jun 2025, 16:05 Name: Nero Jade-Huntsman
Year: 1st
House:School: Durmstrang
Facial Features: Green eyes with brown in them, tan-ish skin, brown hair.
Gender (Male or Female): Male
What you want it to look like: Brown hair, medium build, green-brown eyes
How many (up to 10): 3
Your order has been confirmed! I will owl you later today with the results!

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Dylan Astor wrote: 20 Jun 2025, 16:06
Nero Jade-Huntsman wrote: 20 Jun 2025, 16:05 Name: Nero Jade-Huntsman
Year: 1st
House:School: Durmstrang
Facial Features: Green eyes with brown in them, tan-ish skin, brown hair.
Gender (Male or Female): Male
What you want it to look like: Brown hair, medium build, green-brown eyes
How many (up to 10): 3
Your order has been confirmed! I will owl you later today with the results!
Thank you!

iNPC of Simon Poe Simon|Nero
A semicolon (;) is the most powerful symbol out there. The author could have ended the sentence, or the story, even, but chose not to.

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Name: Adora Fletching
Year: 1s
House: Hufflepuff
Facial Features: Dark skin. Brown hair, green eyes.
Gender (Male or Female): Female
What you want it to look like: Similar to my pfp, plus the facial features
How many (up to 10): 2. If you could try to find some with names, that would be amazing.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Adora Fletching wrote: 12 Jul 2025, 19:01 Name: Adora Fletching
Year: 1s
House: Hufflepuff
Facial Features: Dark skin. Brown hair, green eyes.
Gender (Male or Female): Female
What you want it to look like: Similar to my pfp, plus the facial features
How many (up to 10): 2. If you could try to find some with names, that would be amazing.
You have been confirmed! It may be a little while until I can get to this since I’m on vacation and have very little access to cellular data and no access to my computer. I will try to get it done sooner, but it may be July 25th before I can send it.

Dylan's Electric Creations Closed Quick Service
Dylan Astor wrote: 13 Jul 2025, 03:17
Adora Fletching wrote: 12 Jul 2025, 19:01 Name: Adora Fletching
Year: 1s
House: Hufflepuff
Facial Features: Dark skin. Brown hair, green eyes.
Gender (Male or Female): Female
What you want it to look like: Similar to my pfp, plus the facial features
How many (up to 10): 2. If you could try to find some with names, that would be amazing.
You have been confirmed! It may be a little while until I can get to this since I’m on vacation and have very little access to cellular data and no access to my computer. I will try to get it done sooner, but it may be July 25th before I can send it.
That's fine, i'm in no rush!

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6