Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Yoinks back with his amazing dhampir perks.*
(Lex is falling asleep watching the videos of Kindly Keyin breaking his bones, lol-)

Lee Yeseong

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lex's response in the Ridiculously wrong answers is actually ridiculous, go read it-

Lee Yeseong

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I read it. . . wow. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Mar 2025, 21:17 Doing a lot better today, though still not 100%. I had a terrible virus yesterday that left me super weak, but luckily I’m a lot better.
Get well soon Avery!!! Hope you're doing better now :lol: <3
*looking for the person who's gotten the trophy*

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bea Blanco wrote: 22 Mar 2025, 21:42
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Mar 2025, 21:17 Doing a lot better today, though still not 100%. I had a terrible virus yesterday that left me super weak, but luckily I’m a lot better.
Get well soon Avery!!! Hope you're doing better now :lol: <3
*looking for the person who's gotten the trophy*
Thanks! Luckily I’m nearly back to normal today! Finally! That virus was terrible!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Who knew I could say orange so many times-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*exists because yes*

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you