Last person to post wins!
*Yoinks back with his amazing dhampir perks.*
(Lex is falling asleep watching the videos of Kindly Keyin breaking his bones, lol-)
(Lex is falling asleep watching the videos of Kindly Keyin breaking his bones, lol-)
Lee Yeseong
Last person to post wins!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Last person to post wins!
Hiya!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Lex's response in the Ridiculously wrong answers is actually ridiculous, go read it-
Lee Yeseong
Last person to post wins!
I read it. . . wow. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Get well soon Avery!!! Hope you're doing better nowAvery Gray wrote: 21 Mar 2025, 21:17 Doing a lot better today, though still not 100%. I had a terrible virus yesterday that left me super weak, but luckily I’m a lot better.
*looking for the person who's gotten the trophy*
adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey
Last person to post wins!
Thanks! Luckily I’m nearly back to normal today! Finally! That virus was terrible!Bea Blanco wrote: 22 Mar 2025, 21:42Get well soon Avery!!! Hope you're doing better nowAvery Gray wrote: 21 Mar 2025, 21:17 Doing a lot better today, though still not 100%. I had a terrible virus yesterday that left me super weak, but luckily I’m a lot better.![]()
*looking for the person who's gotten the trophy*
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Who knew I could say orange so many times-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Last person to post wins!
*exists because yes*
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you