Last person to post wins!
I read books so fast that I usually end up re-reading them! I can read a full series of three books in about 4 hours if I don’t have anything else to do!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Wow! That's impressive! I am a very slow reader, because I like to mentally picture what I am reading.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Mar 2025, 16:37 I read books so fast that I usually end up re-reading them! I can read a full series of three books in about 4 hours if I don’t have anything else to do!
Last person to post wins!
you sound like my momAvery Gray wrote: 13 Mar 2025, 16:37 I read books so fast that I usually end up re-reading them! I can read a full series of three books in about 4 hours if I don’t have anything else to do!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Fr
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Last person to post wins!
just getting people on track with the game.
I win!
I win!
Last person to post wins!
No you don't
Last person to post wins!
Yay, I won. (For now)
Always be there for others, but never forget to leave yourself behind
Last person to post wins!
Never
Reducio
Love your prf
Last person to post wins!
Thank you so much
Always be there for others, but never forget to leave yourself behind
Last person to post wins!
I win now!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |