Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I read books so fast that I usually end up re-reading them! I can read a full series of three books in about 4 hours if I don’t have anything else to do!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Mar 2025, 16:37 I read books so fast that I usually end up re-reading them! I can read a full series of three books in about 4 hours if I don’t have anything else to do!
Wow! That's impressive! I am a very slow reader, because I like to mentally picture what I am reading.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Mar 2025, 16:37 I read books so fast that I usually end up re-reading them! I can read a full series of three books in about 4 hours if I don’t have anything else to do!
you sound like my mom

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Fr

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
just getting people on track with the game.

I win!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No you don't

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yay, I won. (For now) 🎉

Always be there for others, but never forget to leave yourself behind

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Never
Reducio
Love your prf

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thank you so much

Always be there for others, but never forget to leave yourself behind

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win now! :evil: :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.