Marauder's Map
So I recently bought the Marauder's Map, and every time I try to open it, the page goes blank.
Screenshots:
(Before I open it)

and then it takes me to another website which is blank:

Let me know what to do to solve this problem! Thanks
Screenshots:
(Before I open it)

and then it takes me to another website which is blank:

Let me know what to do to solve this problem! Thanks
Marauder's Map
It is still happening, and it has been almost 2 months.Karina Eaglewood wrote: 29 Jan 2025, 13:11 So I recently bought the Marauder's Map, and every time I try to open it, the page goes blank.
Screenshots:
(Before I open it)
and then it takes me to another website which is blank:
Let me know what to do to solve this problem! Thanks![]()
Marauder's Map
I just want to say that I had a theory but I’m unsure if it’s based on device, or if it’s an issue for you, like clearing your cache or something.
That theory was the map is temporarily down or something, but others can open it fine. My follow up theory is it’s based on device but I’m unsure with that. I know you’re on edge but not the device.
That theory was the map is temporarily down or something, but others can open it fine. My follow up theory is it’s based on device but I’m unsure with that. I know you’re on edge but not the device.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Marauder's Map
I peeped your profile and saw you've hidden your "last active" time, so I'm guessing you probably checked "use the invisibility cloak on the marauder's map" in your privacy settings
Unfortunately, when you set yourself as invisible, you also can't use the marauder's map yourself, that's the tradeoff for staying hidden from others on the map
Unfortunately, when you set yourself as invisible, you also can't use the marauder's map yourself, that's the tradeoff for staying hidden from others on the map
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Marauder's Map
I believe in our previous conversation i did let you know this, it's a trade off from not being visible on site, similar to how social media apps show activity on both sides only if both users agree.
in addition make sure you don't have "Use the invisibility cloak on the Marauder's Map" marked X in your profile preferences.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Marauder's Map
It happens to me too.
Marauder's Map
@Derek Alexander Jay @Karina Eaglewood In your profiles, both of you have your activity set to show ‘last post’ instead of ‘last online’ which deactivates the map for you.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Marauder's Map
How do we switch it?Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 02:41 @Derek Alexander Jay @Karina Eaglewood In your profiles, both of you have your activity set to show ‘last post’ instead of ‘last online’ which deactivates the map for you.
Marauder's Map
1. Click your profile picture (top right page)Derek Alexander Jay wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 12:37How do we switch it?Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 02:41 @Derek Alexander Jay @Karina Eaglewood In your profiles, both of you have your activity set to show ‘last post’ instead of ‘last online’ which deactivates the map for you.
2. Click profile
3. Click edit profile (top left profile card)
4. Click character (top left) and you will se the drop down.
5. Click preferences
6. You will se many options. Click the x beside "Use the invisibility cloak on the Marauder's Map:". By clicking the x, your online status will be visible to all players. However, you wil also be able to use Marauder's Map.
7. Click save
Then try your Marauder's Map by clicking your profile picture.
Marauder's Map
Thank you so much! It works now!