Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Mwehehe kpop?!?

Bigender / Male At birth
Hufflepuff at heart
The difference between a hero and a coward is one step sideways

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I like itzy too been following them since debut

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ITZY us augh, I love them

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I listen to so many groups it's not even funny

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Jaemin Choi wrote: 7 Mar 2025, 03:26 bts was my first one

saw yoongi in dope and was like who is he I love him
BTS was my introduction to really getting into kpop! But before that I had B.A.P and BigBang ๐Ÿฅฐ Yoongi my baby bias wrecker, Hobi my beloved

sta โ€ข 5 | eva โ€ข 8 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 9 | arc โ€ข 8 | acc โ€ข 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ooooh nice nice

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I Stan to many groups NCT,ITZY,TXT,Gidle, A.c.e &D1ce are my mains

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg d1ce mention

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Jaemin Choi wrote: 7 Mar 2025, 04:09 omg d1ce mention
they are so amazing

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜